Taxpat Advisory offers U.S tax preparation for expats, businesses and tax advice.

Serving individuals from Canada, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.

  • Individual Tax returns for expats from Canada, United Kingdom, and United Arab Emirates living in the United States as well as Americans living in these areas.
  • IRS Amnesty Program (Streamline Filing Procedures)
  • Business Tax Returns

As expats living in the U.S., we know how difficult it can be to navigate two tax systems. We are U.S. Certified Public Accountants (CPA) that specialize in expat taxes. We help to prepare U.S. tax returns for individuals and provide tax advice such as residency, overseas investments, avoiding double taxation, setting up a business, selling shares and more. We help clients to understand the tax implications of each option so you can be confident you’re making an informed decision. We are also to assist you with the IRS Amnesty Program/streamline filing to help you become compliant with your U.S. tax returns.

CLICK HERE to get in touch with Taxpat Advisory for all your expat tax needs.